Flash Templates Tutorials - Onion Skin
Usually, Flash displays at the stage the content only of one frame from the animation consequence.
To facilitate positioning of the objects, especially when editing frame-by-frame animation, Flash can be forced to display several frames at once. Thus, the content of the selected frame is displayed in full color, and the content of neighboring frames is displayed as a translucent onion skin. Objects from this onion skin (the content of not selected frames) usually can not be edited. In order to make Flash display as the onion skin the content of several frames, do the following:
Click Onion Skin. Since then, the content of all frames from the timeline between the start and end tags of the onion skin will be also displayed on the working area of the screen.
To use onion skin, do the following:
* to display the onion skin only in the form of outlines, click Onion Skin Outlines.
* to change the position of any marker of the start or end of the onion skin, drag the marker to the new location. (Usually, the markers of the onion skin are shifting along with the current frame pointer).
* to allow simultaneous editing of all frames between markers of the onion skin, click Edit Multiple Frames. Usually when displaying the onion skin one may edit only the content of the current frame, but in this way you can display the content of each frame between markers of the onion skin in the usual form, and make every object available for editing without paying attention to the selected frame in the Timeline.
* Locked in layers with Lock icon are not displayed after the onion skins are enabled
* To avoid multiple overlapping objects, you may lock or hide layers.
-To change the display of the onion markers:
* From the contextual menu select an option Modify Onion Markers:
* If the option Always Show Markers is enabled, the markers will be displayed in the Timeline, regardless if the onion display is enabled.
* If the option Anchor Onion Marks is enabled, the markers are locked in their current position in the Timeline.
* By locking the onion markers, it is possible to prevent their accidental shifting along with the current frame pointer.
* Option Onion 2 shows the onion from the content of two neighboring frames on both sides of this frame.
* Option Onion 5 shows the onion from the content of five neighboring frames on both sides of this frame.
* Option Onion All shows the onion from the content of all frames on both sides of this frame.
# To change the display markers plume:
* Select an option from the contextual menu Markerov Shleyfa (Modify Onion Markers):
* If the option Always Show Markers markers will be displayed in the Timeline, zavisomosti outside of the display whether or not the plume.
* If the option Anchor Onion Marks, markers are blocked in their current position in the Timeline.
* Blokiruya markers plume, it is possible to prevent their accidental movement together with the current frame pointer.
* Option 2 Onion pokazvaet plume from the contents of two neighboring frames on both sides of this frame.
* Option 5 Onion pokazvaet plume contents of the five neighbouring personnel on both sides of this frame.
* Option Onion All pokazvaet plume from the contents of all personnel on both sides of this frame