Flash Templates Tutorials - Tweened Animation - The position, size and transparency
The position, size and transparency (symbol object) were interpolated by Flash using information from the first and last keyframes.
To create animated motion of an object or group of objects you need to do the following:
* Select an empty keyframe and create the desired objects in it or drag the symbols from the Library window (or Window / Library).
* Select Insert / Create Motion Tween. (The keyframe with objects in this moment should be selected).
* If this keyframe contains several objects (or an object but not of symbol type ), all of them will be grouped in the automatically created symbol with the name Tween x.
* Insert the desired number of simple frames. For example, if you want to make all the animation actions within 20 frames, just go with your mouse in this layer timeline at 20 frames right, and press F5.
* Move this newly created symbol object closer to the ultimate desired position. The latest simple frame of this layer will automatically become a keyframe. To set animation properties you can just double-click on the frame in which it begins, or select from the menu of the right button on this layer Properties-Tweening.
* If in the process of animation the size of the objects is to be changed check the box "Tween Scaling."
* If you want the object or group of objects grouped in one symbol, was not simply shifted from a set initial position to the desired final one, you can make an object rotating in the motion. It is in the section "Rotate" from motion animation properties menu. Here you can choose in which direction will be rotation (clockwise or counterclockwise) and the number of times the object will complete turnover of 360 degrees. Window in Orient to Path Direction is used when creating motion animation through a given path.
In Flash there is an often usage of objects like animated or multiframe symbols.
In order for the animation created when editing the separate symbol was displayed properly in the main movie clip, select "Synchronize Symbols"
To automatically tie the symbol to the given path of the motion use option 'Snap to Guide’. To change the color and transparency of the symbol set the desired starting and ending values of color and / or transparency as described in Symbol color and transparency changing. Flash automatically adds a new keyframe, every time you double-click, move or change the properties of the object involved in the process of animation, in the timeline where one of the medium of animation (filled blue) frame was chosen. And in this frame animation is not interrupted. The object will move from the position specified in the keyframe of animation of beginning into the position set in the medium keyframe, and then into the position set in the keyframe of the end of animation.