Flash Templates Tutorials - Scene
Dividing project into scenes is helpful when working with large length episodes, especially when you need to check how works this or that clip episode; you just have to test is not the whole movie but only the scene: Control / Test Scene [Ctrl + Alt + Enter].
Creating, editing, and defining the order of scenes is performed through scenes inspector: Window / Inspectors / Scene. Inspector is a window with a list of scenes on the left side and control buttons on the right.
Functions of buttons of scenes inspector:
• Add - add a new stage. When pressing, the new scene will be added. Changing the order of scenes, and hence its playing executes in the same way as we change the location of layers – drag the scene name higher or lower on the list with the mouse.
• Delete – will delete the scene after you confirm your desire.
• Properties - you can change the name of the selected layer.
• Duplicate – scene duplicating with all its content, it is very useful when you need to decide which episode to leave in the project, or when you want to add similar in content episode with few changes. Quick jump between already existing scenes is possible without turning to the inspector.
• Above the TimeLine on the right there are two buttons: one to jump between scenes, the second is for quick jump to editing symbols.