SATURDAY 09 JUNE, 2007
Processing of data Bringing information
1. Processing of data Bringing information over to the certain structure, finding and delete of doublets, filling in of the special flags on the values of the certain fields, special indexation for simplification of search, groupments of information, cleaning of information (verification of rightness of e-mail, telephones, names).
1. A client has an internetshop, on his site there is a database with information about a commodity, prices, clients.
A database presents from itself a difficult relyatsionnuyu structure, and a price-list consists of one file, thus a client wants to bring in the additional fields. This file must be broken up on constituents, to build connective identifiers, find existent records in a database shop, change them, new to add, delete old if it is needed. Task to become indeed difficult if the amount of the names is exceeded by a few ten of thousands. Really we decided such task with a base in 16.000.000 records and update in 2.400.000 records.
2. A client wants to create a database on specialists in area of medicine he collected the list of doctors from different clinics, lists all in different formats and with a different structure (every clinic registers because comfortably it), it is required to cite data to the single format, to break up on groups (experience, specialization, graduate degree and etc), and give a Web-interface to the database.
2. Storage of data Bringing of client information on our server, with adduction to the certain structure, update of information, delete of irrelevant information, system reserving, archiving.
A client is a publishing house. A client have subscribers, he wants to create a base about them, information undertake led to the certain kind (master-table is created), every week( month, quarter) he sends the renewed information about subscribers (update), it is necessary update to result in the same structure what master-table to find doublets between master-tablitsey and update, to fill in the field showing how many times a subscriber applied for services in a publishing house.
3. Development and grant of Web-interface for a client
Development and grant the client of control panel for the entry of data, search on certain criteria, to forming of certain forms for a conclusion on a seal, generation of statistics, graphs (talked about with a client).
4. Development of tool of servers of DB
Development of user interface for DB, programs of generators of reports, filters, converters.
5. Registration program, workings with the large volumes of information
This favour what that look like a point 4 development, true with some features.
We will suppose a client is a supermarket with in a number of cash places which are bound in a single network, information about commodities and purchases is kept on a separate server, being in that building. For such system communication of data is over the internet unacceptable, a task to develop the structure of database and program of workplaces costs therefore (salespeople, accountants, managers on purchases).
Certainly, it a few the simplified example, but he expressly shows an application domain such SOFTWARE.
News for Friday 08 June, 2007
View all news for Friday 08 June, 2007 on one page