Php Nuke Templates
|SMF Templates||PHPBB Forum Styles||VirtueMart Templates||Joomla Templates|
|WordPress Themes||XOOPS Themes||Drupal Themes||Mambo Templates|
About PHP Nuke
PHP Nuke is a CMS (Content Management System). The author of this system is Francisco Burzi.
PHP Nuke is a universal system for building websites with text and graphic content. It has a huge potential.
PHP Nuke can be conceived as meccano, which you can change as you wish. This CMS includes all the instruments which are needed for developing of the web portal.
Taking into consideration a big amount of realized functions and availability of modules which are made by third parties this CMS can be used in such spheres:
* Internet systems
* Ecommerce systems
* Corporate portal
* Public organizations
* News agencies
* Dialogue companies
* Education systems
The official website of PHP-Nuke is www.phpnuke.org
Our Php Nuke Templates
The main advantage of PHP Nuke templates is that they allow a webmaster to create a community-based portal with
an automated web site that provides users and editors with an opportunity to post news items (user-submitted news items are selected by editors).
Users can comment on these articles using the comments system of the PHP Nuke templates.
Modules may be added to the PHP Nuke Themes, allowing the webmaster to add such features as an Internet forum or a calendar to their PHP Nuke installation in addition to the core modules such as News, FAQ and Private Messaging.
The whole system is maintained by administrators using the web based administration section. PHP Nuke templates support many languages, including English, French, Portuguese, Thai and Turkish.
PHP Nuke Templates Requirements
For working with PHP Nuke Templates you will need:
* Linux or Windows based platform
* Apache Web Server (http://www.apache.org)
* PHP v 4.2.x or higher (mod_php) Apache module (http://www.php.net)
* MySQL database (http://www.mysql.com)
These are advisable configurations of the server for the PHP Nuke Templates; PHP-Nuke was officially tested on them. But also system can work on such platforms:
*MacOS and others
There are databases that PHP Nuke Templates were not officially tested with, though it works with:
Why do we need to use PHP Nuke Templates instead of static HTML templates?
* Because administrating of big websites with static HTML pages is very laborious
* Because through dynamic pages users can interact each other and you
* Because information is easier to classify
* Because we will give more information to few PHP pages
* Because storage of content doesn't require special knowledge and can be administrated by anybody
* Because it's the easiest way to edit the portal using open source code, what lets any coder to create own modules or change already existed.
* Because it is an instinctively intelligible and easy product
* Because you can easy create your own style
* Because you don't have to be expert in this sphere
* PHP Nuke is a portal system. It allows supporting the site with different services. PHP Nuke Templates do not need additional time to be spent for coding. Using PHP Nuke website templates you can create big interesting sites, which will be handy in using and administrating, and you can change or edit any part of site without additional efforts. It is well known that big websites built in HTML seem very clumsy when you need to bring some considerable changes. For example if you create new section you will need to edit all the pages. Using PHP-Nuke templates these changes will not take much time. It's enough to make changes in one file and all of the pages will be automatically changed.